Looking for some spicy real estate memes to share with your coworkers and clients? You’re in luck. We locked our crack team of real estate comedy writers in the basement for another week and told them they couldn’t leave until they came back with these 107 hilarious memes. In this update, we worked with the Lebron James of real estate memes, Eric Simon, aka The Broke Agent.
We also asked our newest resident memesmith Jodie Cordell to share some of her best memes from her secret stash. Enjoy!
1. Sometimes Sundays need to be Sun-Days
2. Back to basics
3. Hmmm, for some reason I don’t believe you
📌 Pro Tip
Looking for clever memes that you can share with buyers and sellers? Coffee & Contracts offers fresh viral memes from the Broke Agent every month that you can customize to promote your brand, not theirs! They also have hundreds of Realtor-created templates for Reels, Stories, posts, and more.
4. It’s complicated!
5. Dressed to impress!
6. Award-winning agents
7. We’ve all been there
8. Headshots are never good enough!
9. You’re the expert!
10. Bandit signs are like, so 6 months ago
11. Future me, shmuture me
12. But my cousin’s wife is a Realtor!
13. I wonder how many clients’ pictures I’m lurking in the background of…
14. Ah, the memories!
15. Repeat after me: SELLING SUNSET IS NOT REAL LIFE
16. Thinking vs doing
17. Starter homes sure have changed
18. Wait, why are you laughing? My cousin is a Realtor!
19. Important research!
20. I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that
21. We’ve all been there…
22. I need this shower curtain, actually…
23. Sometimes being a secret agent isn’t so bad
24. What we all really want to say
25. Your moment of Zen
26. Oh hey, how’s the sale going?
27. This should be illegal
28. Sometimes the training pays off
29. I think this actually is legal for Texas Realtors
30. My mortgage is not going to pay itself…
31. The final straw was me talking about rent stabilization
32. You need to try this one for yourself
33. According to Webster’s…
34. They do it for the gram
35. Social skills they should teach in real estate school
36. Starting to think the market is slowing down…
37. ‘The, uh, qualified intermediary needs to be…’
38. I got most of my designations from a Cracker Jack box
39. Wait, really? OMG, that is shocking!
41. When do I go viral?
42. Silly goose
44. I wore my best suit and everything
45. Taco Tuesdays > Meetings Tuesdays
47. There’s one in every office…
48. Did my guidance counselor lie to me?
49. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say!
50. ‘That’s so interesting. Tell us more about the Renaissance Fair!’
52. Cold callers are built different
53. I even helped him with his CMA! 😐
54. Every time
55. Can’t make this stuff up!
56. Hey, a listing is a listing!
57. Have you seen my new headshot?
58. But my cousin is a Realtor and she said…
59. Dun dun dun dun duh dun dun…
60. First rodeo
61. Don’t you have Photoshop?
64. I can be there in 10
65. I prefer the supply closet myself
66. So what DID happen now?
67. We’re serious buyers!
68. Did I ask you?
69. When you close your first real estate deal ever
70. They know everything!
72. Well, does he?
73. Now the fun starts!
75. If I had a nickel for every time…
76. Just step away from Canva
77. Creative photographers be like
78. Happy for you
79. Time to get creative
80. Oh… too many to count
81. Hey, check out what I made on the TikTok!
82. Time for some R&R
83. Did you get my last email?
85. In my office this drawer is so full we can’t close it
86. What year is it?
89. How social media real estate gurus are born
90. Just smile and nod, smile and nod…
91. Good morning
92. ‘But your cousin Jimmy is a lawyer!’
93. The truth sinks in…
94. This one will be different!
95. This guy…. We all know this guy
96. What else are we supposed to talk about?
97. This is the one!
98. I pay him in Cheerios
99. They don’t call it an escalation clause for nothing
101. Have you thought about another neighborhood?
102. 100% commission brokers
104. Best friends?
105. A different world is possible
106. Disrupt all the things
107. Beast mode activated
Over to You
Have a spicy real estate meme to add to our collection? Let us know in the comments.