Looking to power up your real estate marketing? As tech-savvy, licensed real estate professionals with decades of experience, we chose our eight favorite real estate marketing companies that can help solve your most pressing marketing challenges with efficient, outsourced solutions.
Whether you need a comprehensive, enterprise-wide strategy or simply some focused attention paid to your social media, video content, or print marketing, we’ll help you pinpoint the right real estate marketing company to meet your specific needs and goals. Here are our top picks.
8 Best Real Estate Marketing Companies
|Marketing Company||Prices From||Best For|
|$110 / month||An all-encompassing digital marketing service, including social, email, blogging, lead generation, and more|
|LabCoat Agents (Runner-up)||$59 / month||High-quality templates and designs for all social media posts, print marketing, yard signs, and more|
|Coffee & Contracts||$54 / month||The tools, templates, and guidance you need to crush your social media marketing|
|iNCOM||$40 / month||Digital marketing services with advanced analytics and performance monitoring|
|Animoto||Free plan available, paid plans start at $15 / month||Real estate video creation, including a user-friendly drag-and-drop video editor|
|Parkbench||$3,500 / year||A tool for picking up more high-quality referrals from your local community|
|Real Geeks||$299 / month||A dedicated, high-volume lead generation strategy|
|Chatter Buzz||$5,000 / month||A la carte real estate marketing services including web design, branding, social media, and review management|
Note: To be considered for our list of best real estate marketing companies, candidates must offer services exclusively to the real estate industry or have a particular suite of offerings designed for real estate pros.
Looking for a personalized recommendation? Take our quiz to find out which real estate marketing company on our list will best fit your needs and goals.
Answer a few questions about your business, and we'll give you a personalized product match.
Best Overall Real Estate Marketing Company: Elevate
Why Elevate Made Our List: There’s no getting around it. No real estate marketing company on our list offers better value for money than Elevate—which is ironic because Elevate isn’t exclusively a marketing company. Elevate is a customer relationship manager (CRM) + website provider + marketing solution from the good folks over at Elm Street Technology.
As part of their suite of offerings, Elevate agents and brokers gain access to a fantastic website builder, a content creation service for your blog, a social media management, and a content creation service. Plus, users get a paid lead generation service, all anchored by their CRM, and recently named to our Best Real Estate CRMs of 2022 list.
Our one caveat to this recommendation is that to use the full potential of Elevate’s marketing features, you need to be a user of their CRM. This could pose a conflict for agents in love with their existing CRM, but honestly, we’ve personally tested this CRM, and it’s pretty great. It’s definitely worth considering a switch.
Elevate Real Estate CRM Review + Video Walk-through
Elevate Pricing & Services at a Glance
|DMS + Buyer Leads|
Examples of Elevate’s Work
Is Elevate Right for Your Business?
If you’re looking for an end-to-end CRM + website + marketing solution, Elevate is a strong first choice. No other provider on our list offers as many services across the spectrum of real estate marketing.
For agents who don’t have time to create and manage their own marketing across lots of different verticals, Elevate is your best choice.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for DIY Branding & Design: LabCoat Agents
Why LabCoat Agents Made Our List: LabCoat Agents—founders and operators of one of the most popular real estate social media communities on Facebook—identified early on that their members (and Realtors in general) needed a place to create custom marketing and branding material.
They took the basic premise of sites like Canva and layered a framework of real estate-specific marketing expertise and guidance onto design tools. They offer a TON of fantastic real estate templates and inspiration for just about every marketing need you’ll ever have, whether digital or analog.
The LabCoat Agents Marketing Center eliminates the “where can I find…” questions when it comes to the marketing materials you need to run your business.
Real Estate Branding: How to Build Your Brand (+ Case Studies)
LabCoat Agents Pricing & Services at a Glance
- Individual Agent Access: $59 / month
- Team Access (up to 10 users): $249 / month
- Mega Team Access (up to 50 users): $499 / month
Design tools and templates found in the LabCoat Agents Marketing Center give you everything you need to create high-quality, custom marketing materials like:
- Business cards
- Custom signage
- Postcards and mailers
- Promotional flyers
- Listing presentations (paper and digital)
- Open house and event invitations
- Email signatures
- Property marketing (paper and digital)
- Door hangers
- Newsletters (paper and digital)
- Thank-you cards
Social Media Templates
- Facebook posts
- Instagram posts
- Online ads for Google, Facebook, and other platforms
- Instagram and Facebook Stories
Examples of LabCoat Agents Work
Is LabCoat Agents Right for Your Business?
Being a member of the LabCoat Agents Marketing Center provides access to some of the most stylish and attractive real estate marketing and branding assets we’ve seen in a long time.
If you’re struggling with the decision to take on an additional salary for an in-house designer or you’re paying a pricey consultant on retainer, LabCoat Agents is an affordable alternative for you. If you’re fairly clear on your strategy and just need polished, real estate-specific marketing assets to execute on it, give LabCoat Agents a try.
Best Real Estate Social Media Marketing Company: Coffee & Contracts
Why Coffee & Contracts Made Our List: Coffee & Contracts (C&C) is a real estate marketing company that provides a comprehensive roadmap to real estate social media success (and the tools to get you there).
We’re drawn to this company and its approach because all the tools, resources, templates, and strategies from Coffee & Contracts feel like they were developed by Realtors instead of by academic marketers with no real estate experience.
C&C is an intuitive experience for real estate pros because Haley Ingram, founder of Coffee & Contracts, was a licensed Realtor in the state of Florida. She got big returns on her investment in high-quality social media.
She discovered through conversations with colleagues that her fellow agents struggled with social content and overall strategy. So, she shifted focus and began training other agents. She’s taken her proven formula for success and translated it into what is now Coffee & Contracts.
Coffee & Contracts doesn’t execute your social media marketing for you. Instead, it gives you the tools, templates, content calendars, and savvy strategy to guide you to do it with excellence. As a special thank you to Close readers, use promo code THECLOSE to save $15 off your first month.
Real Estate Agents Rank Social Media As #1 Marketing Channel in 2022 (+ Infographics)
Coffee & Contracts Pricing & Services at a Glance
Access to the Coffee & Contracts dashboard requires a membership. At just $54 / month or $480 / year, you’ll gain access to valuable tools like:
- Content calendars and social media strategies for all the major platforms
- Post templates for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and more
- Video templates for Instagram Stories, Facebook Reels, TikTok, YouTube, and more
- A searchable database of content by type (e.g., social content about celebrating a recently closed sale)
- A large collection of marketing collateral like open house flyers, buyer or seller checklists, and more
Examples of Coffee & Contracts Work
Is Coffee & Contracts Right for Your Business?
If you’ve got the time and motivation, but lack the experience and inspiration, Coffee & Contracts is a real estate marketing company that’s going to take your social media to the next level.
With an impressive collection of post templates, content calendars, strategy guides, and platform best practices available to members, Coffee & Contracts users will never find themselves saying “I don’t know what to post on social media.”
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Advanced Analytics & Performance Monitoring: iNCOM
Why iNCOM Made Our List: iNCOM Web and Marketing Solutions is a marketing company that focuses on providing digital marketing products and services for real estate professionals who want more than just a simple email newsletter or social media post.
Make no mistake, those things are important. But agents who want more advanced options for paid ads (across places like Google and Facebook) should choose iNCOM. If you want more specialized search engine optimization (SEO) work for your website, plus a sophisticated remarketing campaign to target website visitors, you should consider iNCOM.
We hesitate to call iNCOM the best option for Realtors with “advanced marketing skills” because they have plenty of good options for even the most novice in the ad game. But, in our opinion, iNCOM’s great value comes to those who already know their way around the common market acronyms (PPC, SEM, SEO, etc.).
iNCOM’s Pricing & Services at a Glance
- Websites: Starting at $40 / month
- Facebook & Google Ads: $100 / month + ad spend
- SEO Optimization: Starting at $199
- Paid Lead Generation: Starting at $400 / month for minimum 30 leads (est.)
iNCOM offers a variety of different marketing tools and services, including:
- Websites (both out-of-the-box generic and fully customized): Lots of options if you want to move your entire website operation to iNCOM or just your iNCOM site for landing pages and lead generation (something a lot of Realtors do, by the way).
- Facebook & Google Ads: Got somewhere specific you want to drive traffic? These ads will get it there, and iNCOM advisers will help you with the details. These ads also give you the chance to use the iNCOM ReCall marketing tools—a method of retargeting non-converting website visitors with new ads to coax them back and provide you with their lead info.
- SEO optimization: This service includes a full website assessment, keyword research and optimization, tag building, link building, and all the other nerdy (but necessary) back-end strategies for a successful site.
- Paid lead generation: This service goes beyond the simple ads mentioned above to an all-encompassing strategy that includes research and market targeting, original campaign development, and conversion coaching. iNCOM claims to have generated most than 70,000 leads last year alone—so the process works.
Real Estate SEO: The Ultimate Guide for 2022 (9 Steps to Better Ranking)
Examples of iNCOM’s Work
Is iNCOM Right for Your Business?
iNCOM offers a lot of services that are perfect for real estate professionals who know what they need to do to take their business to the next level but don’t have the time or the hands-on experience to do it themselves.
I love iNCOM for team leaders looking to expand their marketing footprint for their team, for indy brokers with a small (but growing!) team of Realtors, or for solo agents with a high-growth trajectory that has plateaued because of constraints on time and technical experience.
If you fall into one of these categories or are just interested in learning more about what iNCOM can do for you, this is absolutely a company you should check out.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Video Content: Animoto
Why Animoto Made Our List: Animoto is a marketing company that specializes in easy-to-create, versatile, and effective real estate video content you can use to market your business. While they aren’t a real estate-specific company, an entire vertical of their business is dedicated to real estate professionals and their needs.
Animoto knows most agents aren’t video experts, so they provide the tools you need. These include video templates, stock footage, and a super-easy-to-use, drag-and-drop editor. Animoto can help you distribute your video content to your website, YouTube, and other social media sites—or anywhere else you want it to display—in a matter of minutes.
21 Real Estate Videos Top Agents Use To Generate & Nurture Leads
Animoto Pricing & Services at a Glance
- Free: Animoto offers a free plan that includes access to a library of 50 free music tracks, three available fonts, and a limited color palette. All videos made on the Animoto Free plan will include Animoto branding and logos, and have a maximum resolution of 720p.
- Professional ($15 / month): All the standard features, plus the ability to replace Animoto’s branding with your own logo watermark and brand colors and access more than 40 professional fonts, 3,000 licensed music tracks, a stock photo and video library, and a 1080p resolution option.
- Professional Plus ($39 / month): All the features from the Free and Professional options, plus accounts for up to three users, the ability to license your content to sell to third parties, and a 30-minute consultation with a video expert. You’ll also gain major customization options, like the ability to upload your own fonts, plus access to a staggeringly large stock library from Getty Images that boasts 100 million-plus digital assets.
Note: We omitted an $8 per month Animoto plan called “Basic” because its features don’t seem worth the money based on the unique needs of real estate professionals. If you’re going to upgrade to a paid Animoto account, the “Professional” or “Professional Plus” is the way to go.
Example of Animoto Work
Is Animoto Right for Your Business?
If you’re not using video to market yourself, your listings, and your business, you’re missing out. Animoto makes it easy to turn video footage from just about any device into a useful marketing asset. They provide an easy-to-use editor to piece your content together, and they simplify the process of finalizing, downloading, and sharing your content. Plus, they’ve got all the templates and strategy guides you’ll need to make great real estate content, even if you don’t know where to get started.
If your marketing strategy is missing consistent video content, you should give Animoto a try.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Real Estate Referrals: Parkbench
Why Parkbench Made Our List: Parkbench provides a specialized tool that makes generating real estate referrals easier. Their formula is simple: Create a hyperlocal website that serves as a central hub for a geographic area you’re targeting, then create specialized content (like interviews with local business owners) that will drive traffic from the local community (generating leads for you).
Parkbench will make you the go-to Realtor for anyone you feature, exploding your referral base.
Creating a website from scratch would be a lot of work, but with Parkbench, all the hard work is done for you. Their smart algorithm automatically pulls local news stories, events, and even deals from local restaurants for you. All you have to do is create the specialized neighborhood content your readers are looking for (and they’ll even help with that too).
How Parkbench Drives Community Connection & Generates Leads
Parkbench Pricing & Services at a Glance
Prices for Parkbench websites start at $3,000 a year and vary slightly by community size. While the Parkbench website doesn’t have a tool to generate cost estimates for specific communities, this information is available from the Parkbench sales team when you call them on the phone.
Real estate marketing services provided by Parkbench include:
- Hyperlocal website: The foundation of the Parkbench platform is their website, a place real estate agents establish as a hub for those in the communities they’re farming. Because Parkbench only allows a single realtor per neighborhood, you can be assured that your hyperlocal website will be the only one of its kind.
- Auto-populated local news: To keep the maintenance and effort as low as possible, Parkbench has developed an algorithm that scans local news for relevant stories, events, and even deals that your audience might be interested in.
- Dedicated success coaches:Parkbench knows they’ve got a relatively specialized product, so to make sure everyone’s getting the most out of it, they provide each subscriber with a coach to answer questions and provide regular guidance.
Example of Parkbench Work
Is Parkbench Right for Your Business?
If you’re active in the real estate farming game, you know that the more specialized content you can get for the area you’re targeting, the better. A Parkbench website provides another point of contact to market to your audience and increases your authority as the local real estate expert.
This tool definitely requires some work. A Parkbench website that isn’t actively maintained with new content at least monthly (if not weekly) is likely to underperform. But, if you’re ready to take your farm from a 5% to a 15% conversion rate, or you’re getting ready to start farming a particular area and want to jump in with both feet, a Parkbench website is a fantastic tool to use.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Lead Generation: Real Geeks
Why Real Geeks Made Our List: Real Geeks is a real estate marketing company whose primary focus is to generate leads at scale. Real Geeks provides an IDX-connected website, complete with lead capture-optimized landing pages. By running ads on popular social media platforms and using Google to drive traffic to your site, Real Geeks focuses on getting as many paid leads into your customer relationship manager (CRM) as possible.
Real Geeks isn’t the Swiss Army knife of real estate marketing companies. They don’t offer a dozen different services like some of the other providers on our list. They do, however, generate leads really well. They provide real estate agents with the opportunities they need to start a lead on a nurturing journey that will ultimately end at the closing table.
Real Geeks Review: An In-depth Look at Features & Pricing
Real Geeks Pricing & Services at a Glance
Real Geeks’ marketing service prices start at $299 a month for an IDX website and lead-generating home valuation landing pages. This also includes access to their robust CRM (a great way to manage the leads you’ll collect on your website), email marketing, SMS text auto-responder, and more.
Real Geeks also offers specific marketing services to help generate traffic to your IDX website and landing pages, including:
- Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertising: $300 / month + ad spend
- Facebook advertising: $300 / month + ad spend
Example of Real Geeks Work
Is Real Geeks Right for Your Business?
Real Geeks is an ideal platform for real estate agents whose general real estate marketing strategy and execution are in good shape, and who are ready to take their lead generation numbers up a notch.
If you’re looking for a real estate marketing service that is going to drive traffic to your lead-generating website with targeted campaigns across all the major ad platforms, you should absolutely give Real Geeks a try.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Flexible Service Options: Chatter Buzz
Why Chatter Buzz Made Our List: Chatter Buzz is an online marketing agency with a dedicated, real estate-focused team with tons of experience in the field. Trusted by major regional brokerages like Wiechert, Olde Town Brokers, and The Driftwood Group, they offer everything from web design to content marketing to video production, and their list of services continues to grow.
The Chatter Buzz employs a unique point pricing model that allows clients to choose from a menu of different marketing functions every month. Since you can apply your points to new choices each month, you’re always getting help exactly where you need it, even as your needs change and evolve.
Chatter Buzz Pricing & Services at a Glance
The Chatter Buzz “point system” is based on deliverables, not on hourly billing rates. Their three package tiers include points that can be used toward a la carte services, plus a range of strategy, support, campaign performance monitoring, and measurement.
- Basic Package ($5,000 / month): 35 digital marketing points per month (typically enough for two to three tasks), a monthly traffic digital marketing PlayBook and campaign performance scorecard, a dedicated Chatter Buzz account team, and an online campaign management center.
- Growth Package ($10,000 / month): 74 campaign points per month (typically enough for four to five tasks), a monthly traffic and conversion-focused digital marketing PlayBook, campaign performance scorecard, dedicated Chatter Buzz account team, and an online campaign management center.
- Pro Package ($20,000 / month): 154 digital marketing service points per month (typically enough for six to eight tasks), integrated marketing plan and campaign performance scorecard, a dedicated Chatter Buzz account team, and an online campaign management center. Add-on features at no extra cost are also included, such as media monitoring alerts, heatmap and video user interface (UI) / user experience (UX) tracking on your website, online reputation monitoring, advanced analytics and analysis, and a vanity call tracking system.
Realtors can use their points to purchase a la carte marketing services, and the Chatter Buzz menu of options is continuously expanding. Here are some of the most popular services:
- Web design
- Search engine optimization (SEO) consulting
- Pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine marketing (SEM) services
- Social media marketing
- Video creation and promotion
- Content marketing
- Reputation management
- Email marketing
It’s important to note that the specific point value of these services is determined by the scope of work you’ve requested. There is no uniform point cost for a particular service, but rather, services are priced based on the size and complexity of the project.
Examples of Chatter Buzz Work
Is Chatter Buzz Right for Your Business?
If you’re looking for a versatile real estate marketing company in terms of its expertise and service offerings, and one that can adjust course based on your business’ needs, Chatter Buzz is an ideal option.
Despite being the priciest choice on our list, their ability to adapt focus each month to the areas where you need help makes Chatter Buzz a valuable asset—especially if you’re running a larger operation like a team or a brokerage.
Real Estate Marketing Companies: FAQs
Got questions? We’ve got answers. We here at The Close love interacting with our readers, fielding your questions, and sharing what we know. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions from readers about choosing a real estate marketing company.
How much should I spend on real estate marketing?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to the all-important budget question, but here are a few guiding thoughts.
First, your budget needs to match your goals (and vice versa). For example, if you’ve got a goal to close 30 transactions this year, and can count on referrals, past clients, and organic lead generation to yield 15 transactions, you’ve got to deploy effective marketing strategies to create the other 15 opportunities. How much will that cost? That depends on the channels you choose.
Real estate thought leader and Close Pro Coach Sean Moudry is famous for saying that “if you’re not spending 30% of your incoming revenue on marketing and promotion, your business will chronically underperform.” Obviously, there are plenty of successful Realtors who spend less than 30% of their revenue on marketing, but imagine what they could be doing if they spent more?
Are real estate marketing & branding the same thing?
In short, no, but the two pursuits share a lot of common goals, so many of us confuse and conflate the two.
Think about your marketing as your strategy to promote what you do for your clients: the services you offer, the strategies you use, and the success they can have if they work with you. Now, think about branding as your strategy to promote who you are to your potential clients: what’s important to you as a professional, why you’re trustworthy, and why you’re the sort of person your clients want to work with.
Both marketing and branding share a primary goal of getting you more clients, closing more transactions, and increasing your perceived value in the communities you serve—but they take different routes to get there. Each of these important components are something that a real estate marketing company can help you accomplish.
Is real estate marketing the same as lead generation?
This might be splitting hairs, but no, we don’t think so. Here’s why:
Lead generation is a particular strategy used to fill your inbox or light up your cellphone with people who have questions about real estate services. Marketing is more about telling your story and making your community aware of the value that you offer.
Does marketing generate leads? Yes, absolutely, but that isn’t necessarily its primary purpose. Think about it this way: say you’re running a paid ad campaign on Facebook advertising a free home valuation. This is a lead generation effort that will likely get you some results.
But imagine how much better those results would be if the people who see your ad already know who you are and why they can trust you before seeing your ad. They know that because of your marketing and branding.
Therefore, you’ll generate more leads, more efficiently, and more effectively, if your marketing is on point.
What should I expect from a real estate marketing company?
Since all companies are different, there isn’t a blanket response to this question that gets into specifics, but here are some of the overarching features you should expect from any vendor you work with, especially in the marketing space:
- Thoughtful communication: If you’re paying for a service, you should have a direct line to someone when you have questions or need help. This is especially true if the work they’re doing for you is creative and needs oversight.
- Performance reports: If you’re spending money but not getting a return, that is a bad way to do business. Any real estate marketing company that you hire should provide an analysis of what you’ve paid and what you’ve gotten as a result.
- A renewable contract: Real estate marketing is not an overnight success sort of effort; it requires consistent attention with thoughtful adjustment to the approach as you get feedback from your audience. Smart marketers know this, which is why you should expect a minimum of a three-month commitment from most real estate marketing companies.
Bringing It All Together
Getting the right real estate marketing company for your growing business is essential to elevating your status in your local market. Do you have a company in mind that you think we should have included on our list? If so, drop them in a comment below and tell us about them.