Looking to power up your real estate marketing? As tech-savvy, licensed real estate professionals with decades of experience, we chose our seven favorite real estate marketing companies that can help solve your most pressing marketing challenges with efficient, outsourced solutions.
Whether you need a comprehensive, enterprise-wide strategy or simply some focused attention paid to your social media, video content, or print marketing, we’ll help you pinpoint the right real estate marketing company to meet your specific needs and goals. Here are our top picks.
7 Best Real Estate Marketing Companies in 2022
|Marketing Company||Prices From||Best For|
|Artur’In (Best Overall)||$199 / month||An all-encompassing digital marketing service, including social, email, blogging, newsletters, and more|
|Coffee & Contracts||$54 / month||The tools, templates, and guidance you need to crush your social media marketing|
|Chatter Buzz||$5,000 / month||A la carte real estate marketing services including web design, branding, social media, and review management|
|Lab Coat Agents||$59 / month||High-quality templates and designs for all social media posts, print marketing, yard signs, and more|
|Animoto||Free plan available, paid plans start at $15 / month||Real estate video creation, including a great drag-and-drop video editor|
|Parkbench||$3,000 / year||Picking up more, high-quality referrals from your local community|
|Real Geeks||$249 / month||A dedicated high-volume lead generation strategy|
Note: In order to be considered for our list of best real estate marketing companies, candidates must offer services exclusively to the real estate industry or have a particular suite of offerings just for real estate pros.
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive VIP experience or someone to fill in the gaps where you’re not as strong, there are real estate marketing companies for everyone on our list. Take our quiz to find out exactly which of these options will best fit your needs.
Answer a few questions about your business, and we'll give you a personalized product match.
Best Overall Real Estate Marketing Company: Artur’In
Why Artur’In Made Our List: Hiring Artur’In is like hiring a full-blown digital marketing manager for your real estate business. They cover your entire digital presence, including social media, your website’s search engine visibility, online reviews, and paid media like Facebook and Google ads. They even offer content creation for your newsletter, your blog, and posts to the social media networks where your clients, prospects, and community are active.
Artur’In Pricing & Features at a Glance
- Basic ($199 / month): The Basic plan includes crafting and posting weekly social media content, a monthly newsletter and blog, management of your Google My Business page, and various other perks, including reputation management and access to the Artur’In analytics dashboard.
- Standard ($299 / month): With the Standard package, you get all the perks of the Basic package, plus you unlock access to the Boost’ln product, which is the Artur’In lead generation suite. Boost’ln develops, implements, and manages paid media campaigns, allowing you to grow your reach beyond your known contacts and sphere of influence.
- Premium ($399 / month): With the Premium option, you get everything from the Basic and Standard packages, plus monthly professional photo and video shoots to use for yourself, your clients, or your listings.
Examples of Artur’In Work
Is Artur’In Right for Your Business?
If you’re looking for an end-to-end solution, Artur’In is a strong first choice. No other provider on our list offers as many services across the spectrum of real estate marketing. For agents who don’t have time to create and manage their own marketing strategy, Artur’In is the solution.
Best Real Estate Social Media Marketing Company: Coffee & Contracts
Why Coffee & Contracts Made Our List: Coffee & Contracts (C&C) is a real estate marketing company that provides a comprehensive roadmap to real estate social media success (and the tools to get you there). We’re drawn to this company and its approach because all the tools, resources, templates, and strategies from Coffee & Contracts feel like they were developed by realtors instead of by academic marketers with no real estate experience.
C&C is an intuitive experience for real estate pros because Haley Ingram, founder of Coffee & Contracts, was a licensed Realtor in the state of Florida. She got big returns on her investment in high-quality social media and realized through conversations with colleagues that her fellow agents struggled with social content and overall strategy. So, she shifted focus and began training other agents. She’s taken her proven formula for success and translated it into what is now Coffee & Contracts.
Coffee & Contracts doesn’t execute your social media marketing for you. Instead, it gives you the tools, templates, content calendars, and savvy strategy to guide you to do it with excellence.
Coffee & Contracts Pricing & Features at a Glance
Access to the Coffee & Contracts tools requires a membership. The membership rate is $54 / month or $480 / year. Membership gives you access to the C&C dashboard, where you get to things like:
- Content calendars and social media strategies for all the major platforms
- Post templates for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and more
- Video templates for Instagram Stories, Facebook Reels, TikTok, YouTube, and more
- A searchable database of content by type (e.g., social content about celebrating a recently closed sale)
- A large collection of marketing collateral like open house flyers, buyer or seller checklists, and more
Examples of Coffee & Contracts Work
Is Coffee & Contracts Right for Your Business?
If you’ve got the time and the motivation but lack the experience and inspiration, Coffee & Contracts is a real estate marketing company that’s going to take your social media to the next level.
With an impressive collection of post templates, content calendars, strategy guides, and platform best practices available to members, Coffee & Contracts users will never find themselves saying “I don’t know what to post on social media.”
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Flexible Service Options: Chatter Buzz
Why Chatter Buzz Made Our List: Trusted by major regional brokerages like Wiechert, Olde Town Brokers, and The Driftwood Group, Chatter Buzz is an online marketing agency with a dedicated real estate-focused team and a ton of experience in the field. They offer everything from web design to content marketing to video production, and the list of their services continues to grow.
The Chatter Buzz “point system” allows clients to choose from a menu of different marketing functions every month. Since you can choose to apply your points to something different each month, you’re always getting help exactly where you need it, even as your needs change and evolve.
Chatter Buzz Pricing & Services at a Glance
Chatter Buzz employs a unique point pricing model that is based on deliverables, not on hourly billing rates. Their three packages’ tiers of points that can be used toward a la carte services, plus a range of strategy, support, campaign performance monitoring and measurement.
- Basic Package ($5,000 / month): 35 digital marketing points per month (typically enough for two to three tasks), a monthly traffic digital marketing PlayBook and campaign performance scorecard, dedicated Chatter Buzz account team, and an online campaign management center.
- Growth Package ($10,000 / month): 74 campaign points per month (typically enough for four to five tasks), a monthly traffic and conversion-focused digital marketing PlayBook, campaign performance scorecard, dedicated Chatter Buzz account team, and an online campaign management center.
- Pro Package ($20,000 / month): 154 digital marketing service points per month (typically enough for six to eight tasks), integrated marketing plan and campaign performance scorecard, a dedicated Chatter Buzz account team, and an online campaign management center. Also included are add-on features at no extra cost, such as media monitoring alerts, heat map and video user interface (UI) / user experience (UX) tracking on your website, online reputation monitoring, advanced analytics and analysis, and a vanity call tracking system.
Realtors use their points to purchase marketing services from Chatter Buzz. With your points, you can choose from a la carte services like the ones listed below. Their menu of options is constantly expanding but here are some of the most popular options:
- Web design
- Search engine optimization (SEO) consulting
- Pay-per-click (PPC) / search engine marketing (SEM) services
- Social media marketing
- Video creation and promotion
- Content marketing
- Reputation management
- Email marketing
It’s important to note that the specific point pricing of each of these services is determined based on the scope of work being requested. There is no uniform point cost for a particular service. Each one is priced depending on the size and complexity of the project.
Examples of Chatter Buzz Work
Is Chatter Buzz Right for Your Business?
If you’re looking for a real estate marketing company that’s versatile in terms of its expertise and services offered and that can adjust course based on your business’ needs, Chatter Buzz is a great option. Despite being the priciest choice on our list, their ability to turn their focus every month to the areas where you need help makes them a valuable asset, especially if you’re running a larger operation like a team or a brokerage.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for DIY Branding & Design: Lab Coat Agents
Why Lab Coat Agents Made Our List: Lab Coat Agents—founders and operators of one of the most popular real estate social media communities on Facebook—identified early on that their members (and realtors in general) needed a place to go and create custom marketing and branding material.
They took the basic premise of sites like Canva and layered a framework of real estate-specific marketing expertise and guidance onto design tools. They offer a TON of fantastic real estate templates and inspiration for just about every marketing need you’ll ever have, whether digital or analog.
The Lab Coat Agents Marketing Center eliminates the “where can I find…” questions when it comes to the marketing materials you need to run your business.
Lab Coat Agents Pricing & Services at a Glance
- Individual Agent Access: $59 / month
- Team Access (up to 10 users): $249 / month
- Mega Team Access (up to 50 users): $499 / month
Lab Coat Agents’ design tools and templates found in their Marketing Center give you everything you need to create high-quality, custom marketing materials like:
- Business cards
- Custom signage
- Postcards and mailers
- Promotional flyers
- Listing presentations (paper and digital)
- Open house and event invitations
- Email signatures
- Property marketing (paper and digital)
- Door hangers
- Newsletters (paper and digital)
- Thank-you cards
Social Media Templates
- Facebook posts
- Instagram posts
- Online Ads for Google, Facebook, and other platforms
- Instagram and Facebook Stories
Examples of Lab Coat Agents Work
Is Lab Coat Agents Right for Your Business?
Being a member of the Lab Coat Agents Marketing Center gets you access to some of the most stylish and attractive real estate marketing and branding assets we’ve seen in a long time.
If you’re struggling with the decision to take on an additional salary for an in-house designer or you’re paying a pricey consultant on retainer, Lab Coat Agents is a great alternative for you. If you’re fairly clear on your strategy and just need great marketing assets to execute on it, give Lab Coat Agents a try.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Video Content: Animoto
Why Animoto Made Our List: Animoto is a marketing company that specializes in easy-to-create, versatile, and effective real estate video content you can use to market your business. While they aren’t a real estate-specific company, there’s an entire vertical of their business dedicated to real estate professionals and their needs.
Animoto knows most agents aren’t video experts, so they provide the tools you need like video templates, stock footage, and a super-easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor that will get your video content to social media, YouTube, your website, or anywhere else you want it, in a matter of minutes.
[Related article: 11 Real Estate Videos Smart Agents Are Using + Examples]
Animoto Pricing & Services at a Glance
- Free: Animoto offers a free plan that includes access to a library of 50 free music tracks, three available fonts, and a limited color palette. All videos made on the Animoto Free plan will include the Animoto branding and logos and have a maximum resolution of 720p.
- Professional ($15 / month): All the standard features, plus the ability to add your own logo watermark and brand colors (and remove the Animoto branding), over 40 professional fonts, over 3,000 licensed music tracks, a stock photo and video library, and 1080p resolution option.
- Professional Plus ($39 / month): All the features from the Free and Professional options, plus accounts for up to three users, the ability to license your content to sell to third parties, and a 30-minute consultation with a video expert. You’ll also get major customization options, like the ability to upload your own fonts and get access to a staggeringly large 100 million+ piece stock library from Getty Images.
Example of Animoto Work
Is Animoto Right for Your Business?
If you’re not using video to market your properties, your business, and yourself, you’re missing out. Animoto makes it easy to take video footage from just about any device and turn it into a marketing asset you can use immediately. They provide an easy-to-use editor to piece your content together. They make finalizing, downloading, and sharing the content you create simple. Plus, they’ve got all the templates and strategy guides you’ll need to make great real estate content, even if you don’t know where to get started.
If your marketing strategy is missing consistent video content, you should give Animoto a try.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Real Estate Referrals: Parkbench
Why Parkbench Made Our List: Parkbench provides a specialized tool that makes generating real estate referrals easier. Their formula is simple: Create a hyperlocal website that serves as a central hub for a geographic area you’re targeting, then create specialized content (like interviews with local business owners) that will drive traffic from the local community (generating leads for you). Parkbench will make you the go-to realtor for anyone you feature, exploding your referral base.
Creating a website like this from scratch would be a lot of work, but with Parkbench, all the hard work is done for you. Their smart algorithm automatically pulls local news stories, events, and even deals from local restaurants for you. All you have to do is create the specialized neighborhood content that your readers are looking for (and they’ll even help with that too).
[Related article: How Parkbench Helps Agents Drive Community Connections]
Parkbench Pricing & Services at a Glance
Prices for Parkbench websites start at $3,000 a year and vary slightly by community size. There’s no estimator on the Parkbench website to generate cost estimates for specific communities, but this information is available from the Parkbench sales team when you call them on the phone.
Real estate marketing services provided by Parkbench include:
- Hyperlocal website: The foundation of the Parkbench platform is their website, a place real estate agents establish as a hub for those in the communities they’re farming. Because Parkbench only allows a single realtor per neighborhood, you can be assured that your hyperlocal website will be the only one.
- Auto-populated local news: To keep the maintenance and effort as low as possible, Parkbench has developed an algorithm that scans local news for relevant stories, events, and even deals that your audience might be interested in.
- Dedicated success coaches: Parkbench knows they’ve got a relatively specialized product, so to make sure everyone’s getting the most out of it, they provide each subscriber with a coach to answer questions and provide regular guidance.
Example of Parkbench Work
Is Parkbench Right for Your Business?
If you’re active in the real estate farming game, you know that the more specialized content you can get for the area you’re targeting, the better. A Parkbench website gives another marketing contact point with your audience and increases your authority as the local real estate expert.
This tool definitely requires some work. A Parkbench website that isn’t actively maintained with new content at least monthly (if not weekly) is likely to underperform. But, if you’re ready to take your farm from a 5% to a 15% conversion rate, or you’re getting ready to start farming a particular area and want to jump in with both feet, a Parkbench website is a fantastic tool to use.
Best Real Estate Marketing Company for Lead Generation: Real Geeks
Why Real Geeks Made Our List: Real Geeks is a real estate marketing company whose primary focus is to generate leads at scale. Real Geeks provides an IDX-connected website, complete with lead capture-optimized landing pages. By running ads on popular social media platforms and using Google to drive traffic to your site, Real Geeks focuses on getting as many paid leads into their included customer relationship manger (CRM) as possible.
Real Geeks isn’t the Swiss Army knife of real estate marketing companies. They don’t offer a dozen different services like some of the other providers on our list. They do, however, do this one thing (generate leads) really well. They provide real estate agents with the opportunities they need to start a lead on a nurturing journey that will ultimately end at the closing table.
[Related article: Real Geeks Deep Dive Review]
Real Geeks Pricing & Services at a Glance
Real Geeks’ marketing service prices start at $249 a month for an IDX website, access to their CRM, and lead-generating home valuation landing pages. This also includes access to their robust CRM (a great way to manage the leads you’ll collect on your website), email marketing, SMS text autoresponder, and more.
They also offer other specific marketing services to help generate traffic to their website and landing pages, including:
- Google PPC Advertising: $300 / month + ad spend
- Facebook Advertising: $300 / month + ad spend
Example of Real Geeks Work
Is Real Geeks Right for Your Business?
Real Geeks is an ideal platform for real estate agents whose general real estate marketing strategy and execution are in good shape and who are ready to take their lead generation numbers up a notch.
If you’re looking for a real estate marketing service that is going to drive traffic to your lead-generating website with targeted campaigns across all the major ad platforms, you should absolutely give Real Geeks a try.
Bringing It All Together
Getting the right real estate marketing company for your growing business is essential to elevating your status in your local market in 2022.
Do you have a company in mind that you think we should have included on our list? If so, drop them in a comment below and tell us about them.